1. A romantic partner who wants to cook and clean for me AKA A HOUSE HUSBAND!
2. To continue being better at making eye contact. !
3. To continue getting along with all my co-workers.
4. To trust my instincts more.
5. To spend more time going over software I don't know (Photoshop, After Effects, Dreamweaver, etc.)
6. For my students to respect me.
7. To stop being so petty, catty, gossipy, etc.
8. More unconditional love please.
9. Mutual respect between crushes and I.
10. A lot more romance.
11. To continue believing in myself.
12. To lose some weight. Not because of the way I look, but because I need to be healthy.
13. To believe I am fun to be around.
14. To be more open to romance. I am such a hermit-bachelor sometimes.
15. Tons of people at my DJ night. !
16. To be taken seriously at work and in my personal life.
17. To tone my arms and legs. !
18. To continue have better boundaries, especially in my professional life.
19. To take care of my poor little car.
20. To meet more sexy AND interesting people.
21. For dudes in bands to respect me and not take me for granted. Um...
22. To listen to my friend, Rosie's advice more.
23. To appreciate the wonderful life I have.
24. To read more books.
25. To not be so nervous during public speaking.
26. To get the most out of therapy.
27. To not be so afraid of what other people think.
Happy New Moon in Aquarius everyone!
--Cathy de la Mild