February 4, 2011

A mild list of mild things that happened in the last week.

1. I wore my sweater backwards all day, but no one noticed...not even me until I was on my way home from work.

2. I took two Tylenol PMs and slept so hard I SLEPT THROUGH MY ALARM THE NEXT MORNING. M-I-L-D.

3. I passed out with a gay male best friend in Palm Springs (um, do I need to say it--MILD!) while watching a show called "SHAKE IT UP" on the Disney Channel at like 3 in the morning on a Saturday night. I really knew how to kiss my 20s goodbye.

4. I keep looking at photos of myself in grad school WHICH WAS ONLY 2.5 YEARS AGO and think about how YOUNG I looked. Um...

5. I may have joined a coven. Just kidding. I THINK.

6. Has been too sleepy during 8pm dinners with friends TWICE THIS WEEK.

7. Had dreams about WORK MEETINGS...like actual deep sleep dreams. Whatever happened to wild fantasies?!

8. Cleaned my apartment and felt genuinely proud.

9. Downloaded photos of kittens and cats to send to someone having a bad day. (But then my computer froze and I never sent them.)

10. Stayed at a Motel 6 to save money and have pretty much not used my credit card since NOVEMBER.

IT DOESN'T GET MUCH MORE MILD THAN THIS!!!

--Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quiet: I'm sleeping!