January 9, 2011

I've been mildly under the weather this weekend.

I'll let you figure out which photos of me were taken this weekend.

The others are collected from the last few years.

Apparently, it is the mild thing to do to photograph yourself while under the weather.

You know, photographing myself every time I was out sick is kind of great because it lets me figure out what months I am prone to such things. April/May, October and January apparently.










OK I cheated. In the photo of me and a friend, he was the sick one. I was just vacationing in his sick-land. And the juice shots may have cured my sore throat. And the kale salad, well, I probably should have finished it (I let someone else).

Please take care of your mild self!
--Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quiet: I'm sleeping!