June 10, 2012

All good things must come to a mild end.

As of right now, this moment, this instant--Girls Gone Mild, the blog as we know it is mildly KAPUT. But not to worry, I will always be around. There have just been some major life changes...that the 9 of you who read this blog probably already know about. #1 I am mildly leaving Southern California after SEVEN YEARS in its graces. #2 I am leaving the longest (and most meaningful) full-time job that I've had for almost FOUR years. #3 I am headed to Tucson, Arizona (I know!) for an MFA in Creative Writing: Fiction (I know...again!) at the end of July. #4 I'm really really excited and really really busy. #5 I'm also a bit exhausted, overwhelmed and emotional. What's new, right? Anyway, you should always hopefully be able to see what I am up to here: www.cathydelacruz.com You can probably also find me on Facebook, Flickr, Gmail, Instagram, Livejournal, Spotify, Twitter, etc, etc. Seriously, I'm easy to find. Wishing all of you the most sincere and mild luck! --Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quiet: I'm sleeping!