May 10, 2012

Mildly belated April fooling.

Alright, I may have lied when I said I wasn't giving up on this blog. I'm not sure where I stand with mild things at this present time, but I'll try and re-cap where I've mildly been: I spent Valentine's day with a gay male bff.
I know it's a stereotype, but for mildly good reason. See also: I didn't just eat some pizza, I wrote sketch comedy about a girl obsessed with pizza. No mild idea where that inspiration came from.
I tried to take "sexy" photos of me in bed reading my friend's new book of poetry. SHOW US YOUR BOOKS!
This is what one particularly MILD but AWESOME Friday night looked like for me:
My friend, broke her foot mildly trying to catch a flight.
So I took this photo for her, but forgot to send it.
To be continued...I hope! Always on the mild side, Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quiet: I'm sleeping!