December 10, 2010

The last Girls Gone Mild OF MY TWENTIES.



I am totally bummed that no other contributors have posted anything since this blog's first week of existence, but I know we are all busy this time of year SO I GUESS I CAN FORGIVE THEM!

I have been so busy working, traveling, planning my 30th birthday bash, having houseguests, I barely have a moment to tell you about all my mildness.

Rest assured of the following:

I still don't feel comfortable wearing makeup.

Many times, I wear what I slept in the night before out in public the next day.

I know American Apparel is sexist and I am a feminist, but sometimes, I enjoy finding something that fits me and then being able to buy it in 8 different colors. IT MAKES IT SO EASY TO GET DRESSED.

I think the reason I like wearing tights so much is because I am lazy and it means I don't have to pick out socks to go with my leggings--the tights make it ONE LESS STEP.

I still come home to my senior citizen cat and she still totally is the unconditional love of my life...besides my family.

If that makes me a crazy cat lady, then I don't ever want to be sane.

Happy end of my twenties TO ME!

GIRLS JUST WANNA BE MILD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quiet: I'm sleeping!