December 7, 2010

Jeans Gone Mild.

For those who know me, you know I DON'T wear pants. I keep it mild with skirts and dresses with leggings and tights



Low and behold, it just felt like a LETS WEAR JEANS AND JUST PRAY I MAKE IT THROUGH THE DAY kind of day today. You know, at 6am when I woke up after 4 hours of mild sleep to get to work early so I could finish everything before this sure to be intense meeting I have and then my final day of teaching 10-year olds filmmaking.

Anyway, I apologize about not writing more here, but I got swept away in the November holidays, am currently swept away planning by very un-mild 30th birthday bash (you only turn 30 once, right...unless you're Rachel Zoe. She's probably turned 30 a few times.) and then will try and catch you up to mild-speed from Texas where I'll be visiting my mild-family come second half of December.

Love and mildness,
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quiet: I'm sleeping!